Belly Dance has remained a hot favourite amongst the Desi Crowd in Delhi. Looking at lets say even 5 years back the only Belly Dance in Delhi Restaurants was happening at the much famous Mashrabiya in Ashoka Hotel, Chanakyapuri. But now, looks like there is a belly dance night happening at a delhi restaurant every day of the week. Not only Belly Dance but acts like Tannoura act, percussionist with belly dancer and martini have also become a hot favourite of the crowd.
Belly Dance in Delhi Restaurants
Here we enlist 5 of the hottest restaurants in the National capital region which have exclusive Belly Dance Nights
1. Zerruco by Zili – Hotel Ashoka, Chanakyapuri
- Belly Dance Nights at Zerruco
Zerruco – built at the old Mashrabiya carries its legacy of Belly Dance Nights by naming them Mashrabiya Night. Zerruco is a tour of the Mediterranean on a plate. Set in the heart of the Diplomatic Enclave in New Delhi, Zerruco brings to the city a signature selection of contemporary Mediterranean cuisine. Local ingredients are fused together to create distinct Italian flavours.
2. Delirious Belly Dance Nights at Zerzura – The Clarion Collection, Qutub Institutional Area
Belly Dance Nights at Zerzura every wednesday
- Located in the luxurious Qutab Hotel is the mystery city, laden with exotic wines and alcohol, stylish interiors, comfortable furniture and cuisine that is nothing less than a treasure discovered… all reminiscent of the hidden oasis that Hamid once found. Coming to Zerzura in the Qutub is like chancing upon a new and enchanted land. At Zerzura, the cuisine encompasses the best of Middle East, North Africa and elements of the Mediterranean. The Charm and Energy of Belly Dance, Strains of Great Arabic Music and a host of International Dancers from Morocco & Middle East set the floor on fire every Wednesday, 9PM onwards at ZERZURA the only place in Delhi with an all weather outdoor.
3. Layalina Night at Zizo – Connaught Place
Layalina Nights every Friday at Zizo
- Zizo is a fast, casual dining restaurant that serves authentic Lebanese food with a modern twist while taking you back in time to your childhood days.
4. Hinglish – The Colonial Cafe, Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar
- Belly Dancing Night at Hinglish – The colonial cafe every wednesday
Hinglish presents belly dance nights every Wednesday packed with entertainment, fun and lots of dance. Every week, the best international belly dancers showcase the most stunning performance. Get set for a perfect and entertaining breather at Hinglish.
5. Rrala’s Habibi – MGF Metropolitan Mall, Saket
One of the largest restaurants in the NCR, this one is in a mall. However, the area, though slightly gloomy because of the dark brown walls, has been effectively broken up into different spaces. You will be transported to the heritage restaurants of the Middle East: live Arabic music plays every evening with a female singer and a belly dance performance. The best things to order are the mezzes, both hot and cold. Because the chef is from Syria, the food has a Syrian bias, but that’s by no means a bad thing.
So the next time you visit delhi or are looking for an exclusive belly dance performance to lighten up your evening you know where to head.